I am not one to blog about people I don't know....and I would like to keep this blog all Sadie Anne all the time. However, in lew of Jon and Kate plus 8, now minus Jon....I found this on an old friend's blog :
haha how did i not know this little blog existed? i'm hoping to keep mine going too. i love this quote and it also came to mind when I saw the Jon and Kate news. I was also glad to hear the show is on hold for now. I couldn't believe they'd sacrifice marriage for the show. Odds are, it's much more complicated than any of us care to know about, but on the surface, I have to wonder how greed plays in, and how I would behave in a similar situation. I don't envy them one iota!
1 comment:
haha how did i not know this little blog existed? i'm hoping to keep mine going too. i love this quote and it also came to mind when I saw the Jon and Kate news. I was also glad to hear the show is on hold for now. I couldn't believe they'd sacrifice marriage for the show. Odds are, it's much more complicated than any of us care to know about, but on the surface, I have to wonder how greed plays in, and how I would behave in a similar situation. I don't envy them one iota!
Post a Comment