Thursday, September 24, 2009
5 months
Now all of you moms out there, don't freak out when you see my Bumbo on an elevated surface....and when I make the statement..."I turned my head for two seconds to get a washcloth and this is what I turned around to see". The wash cloth was on the counter behind me by the table...and all I turned was half my body. Just wanted to defend myself before I got comments threatening to turn me into DCF. I promise, I am a good and watchful mother. I just had to show you all what she did. My word, what a mess is was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that is awesome! your reaction is classic.
some friends of ours had to use the same Bumbo tactics. it was the only way their daughter would eat. being strapped into a high chair just wasn't gonna cut it.
Post a Comment