Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Life as we know it, will never be the same.

In the last 7 months, I have gotten married, moved, changed jobs, and gotten pregnant. 

If you can think of any more major life changes that could potentially happen to me by the end of 2008, don't even dare to mention it...I might have a mental breakdown;)

I am so excited about the fact that Joel and I will be parents within the next 5 months...unbelievable! We had been wanting to have 3-4-5 kids in the next 2-3 years anyways, so what's so bad about it happening just a little early. 

I am not one for blogs and try my best to limit my venting and rants to a select few, however for all you friends and family spread across the US and some in Australia...I will be posting updates here and there about the pregnancy, Joel's 2nd bar attempt, and anything else slightly more interesting than those two subjects;)

No belly shots yet because I look like a Florida State girl who has gone to Pot Belly's one to many nights in a row, and is starting to live up to the name. I look forward to the day that people say "Look at that baby bump!" verses "I see a little baby pudge there"

Note to the not so wise : Don't say stuff like that to a pregnant woman. 

All you kids who live in town with me, come see me. No seriously, I would love to see some familiar faces around here more than  on Sunday alone;)

Belly pics to come soon!