Now I am in week 25 and I am feeling the "energy" everyone keeps telling me about. As one mom told me recently, "Girl, you are going to LIVE!"
So that's what I am trying to do by : cleaning, purging old stuff, registering, looking for a new place to live, cooking meals that I can freeze "just in case" etc......
My favorite sites at the moment?
-landofnod.com
-target.com
-babiesrus.com
-babycenter.com
I am also obsessed with this product

LOVE IT!!
Although I am not going to be one of those women with a freakin toddler in that thing...but the different prints they have, oh man, I want them all!
And this gem, for a nursing mom to be....LOVE,LOVE, LOVE IT!!!

Belly shots coming...making Joel take some tonight;)

2 comments:
I don't even know how people put toddlers in those baby carriers!! We have a baby carrier thing and if we even put Aashini in that, our sholders feel like they're going to break!
I have a thing that my friend made that is just like the Hooter Hiders and it's sooo great!
yay!!! Oh, and I lvoe that name Sadie!!!
Hi! I didn't know you had a blog! I do too; now we can be blog friends too!! YEEEEAAAA :)
I also enjoy the Hooter Hider and feel strongly that more women should hide their hooters!
Post a Comment