Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Baby Proofing And Keeping It Cute

I need some help. I need to baby proof the area around my TV, and it is a mess. I have some baby gates up in front of the area and have started to move things around to make it less Sadie accessible...but it looks cluttered. HELP!

Any ideas and suggestions? I would like to not have to buy anything new, but rather use what I already have.



Here are two closer pics of the TV. Take note that this TV and stand are not ours and are apart of the "furnished" aspect that we get staying here:)
I do not have access to tools other than a screw-driver and hammer...



The area behind the gates is infested with various wires to surround sound speakers, computer, phone, internet and TV.
See, a MESS! And very dangerous for a teething and curious little girl.







1 comment:

Joyful Imperfection said...

Can we see a pic of your TV? Is it on the floor or up on something?

We moved our modem into another room the babies don't spend time on since we use wireless anyhow, maybe the master? Is it wired for cable/telephone (whatever you use for internet?)

If your tv is on the floor, you could build a short platform for it super cheap (just a short box with or without feet) and paint it, and hide away the wires underneath.