I apologize for the Susan Boyle music in the background....I have to have the Today Show on in the morning to feel like I am apart of the world sometime. This morning, I was apart of the mid-western US who happens to actually listen and enjoy Susan Boyle. I am not being harsh here people, I just am not a fan of show tunes. I would rather listen to something worse, like Miley Cyrus "Party in the U.S.A".
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
she is just so dang cute! and wow! she's what? pushing 7 months? watch out... she'll be running before you know it!
Unbelievable. I put toys out of Kincaid's reach and he just pulls the blanket they're on to bring them closer. He's either lazy or resourceful. I can't decide. She is like a big kid. I can't believe she's still just 6 months old. Someone today didn't believe K was 6 months..."Really? He's so little!" Yes. I like my little guy. I like your big girl too. She's just ready to get movin like her mama.
Post a Comment